Cables are not the only way to have great data transfer. When cables get too much too handle or you have too many running all over the place, a good wireless transmitter can save you a lot of hassle. Using one of the top 10 best wireless HDMI transmitters in 2020 will save you a lot of cable management.
You cut down the number of cords running around your desk or room and free up space. They also give you a lot of flexibility in device placement. If you are not sure which wireless transmitters are part of the top 10 best. Just keep reading our review.
We provide you with the information you need to know, so you can make a good purchase. Getting the right information should save you time and money. Plus, it will help you withstand the sales tactics of high-pressure salesmen.
Get the most out of your data transfers and save yourself some hassle. Wireless transmitters mean you do not have to lay a lot of cables when you need to cover a long distance.
- List of Best Wireless HDMI Transmitters
- 10. PAKITE Wireless HDMI Extender
- 9. Nyrius ARIES Home Wireless HDMI x Input Transmitter
- 8. Nextrens Wireless HDMI Extender
- 7. Diamond Professional 500 Feet Wireless HDMI
- 6. Five Home Wireless HDMI Extender
- 5. Cable Matters Wireless HDMI Transmitter
- 4. Optoma Wireless HDMI Transmitter
- 3. Actiontec ScreenBeam Kit
- 2. J-Tech Digital HDbitT Wireless HDMI Extender
- 1. OREI Wireless HDMI Transmitter
- Related Posts
List of Best Wireless HDMI Transmitters
10. PAKITE Wireless HDMI Extender
300 feet. That is the coverage you get with this 2-antenna wireless transmitter system. Cables can’t handle that distance. Your presentation won’t be affected by walls or floors as this system works with the obstacles in your way.
When you use this system, you get 5.1 audio performance, 1080p quality, and it can connect directly to your computer. This means you can just plug and play without installing drivers or other software.
The dual system works with 5 and 11-channel on the 2.4 or 5G options. A built-in remote-control system allows you to use an existing remote control to operate your data source device. If you have trouble with your signal just adjust the angle of the antennas or shorten the distance between devices.
9. Nyrius ARIES Home Wireless HDMI x Input Transmitter
3 HDMI ports provide you with all the connection options you should need. Each transmitter can work with two HDMI devices. You can connect to your projector or another projection source up to 100 feet away. The distance does not take away the video or audio quality.
It is a plug and play system with no additional software or wifi connection needed. Then you still get 1080p and 3D capability with each transmitter. The two ports allow you to switch data sources without unplugging the other device.
An included cable allows you some flexibility in how you set up your data transfer system. You can have 1 wireless system and a wired one to make sure your data is transferred the way you want it done.
8. Nextrens Wireless HDMI Extender
You get auto-adjustment with this transmitter. This feature helps maintain your 1080p picture quality. Then the dual antennas keep the signal stable as you use the system. They also make sure there is a very minute amount of delay between broadcast and reception.
The system works between the 50 and 60Hz frequency and provides between 480i and 1080p quality images. Through the 2.4. & 5G transmission levels you can get great projection even from a little over 300 feet away. This system also blocks a lot of interference.
Of course, the higher the channel the better the signal and transmission. The set-up is a nap and there is not a lot of hard work involved. Just plug it in and play away. That is how hard it is to set this system up.
7. Diamond Professional 500 Feet Wireless HDMI
When you have a lot of distance to cover, this dual antenna transmitter and receiver can launch your data up to 500 feet away. It is flexible enough to work with Blu-Ray, DVDs, computers, gaming systems, satellite receivers and more.
You can have your action where you want it. Of course, a line of sight is a factor in the transmission. The delay between transmission and reception is so small you shouldn’t notice any difference.
Its built-in IR remote system provides you with convenience. You can control the data sending source from another room if you want. You do not need cables, wifi connections, additional software to get this unit up and running. It simply plugs and plays. You can also use wireless keyboards and mouse with this product.
6. Five Home Wireless HDMI Extender
If you want to get more comfortable in your entertainment part of life, then a good wireless transmitter will help make that happen You get over 300 feet of extra distance to broadcast your entertainment options.
The system works with the usual data sources and gaming devices. Plus, it will give you up to 1080p quality. Broadcast delays are less than 0.5 seconds. You probably won’t notice the difference.
When you are in another room, the IR remote feature allows you to control a device from another room. Just make sure you do not install more than one transmitter and receiver in the same area. The conflict will probably cause interference and ruin your entertainment time. A 1-year warranty protects your investment in this system.
5. Cable Matters Wireless HDMI Transmitter
Wires can be a pain. That is why a good wireless transmitter cuts down on your cable issues. This wireless system will transmit data up to 100 feet away. You get a lot of flexibility in setting up your different systems and make everything in the room look efficient and very organized.
They work on a line of sight process and can extend your coverage a long way. Cables just can’t handle all the distances you need to cover. Plus, you get 5.1, 7.1 and surround sound support. This goes hand in hand with the 1080p coverage these transmitters bring to your work station.
As long as your equipment is HDCP compliant you shouldn’t have any real difficulty using this product. A 3-foot wall charger and cable bring the power to this unit.
4. Optoma Wireless HDMI Transmitter
Why buy cables that may be too short to handle your data transfer needs. A good wireless transmitter can save you the hassle of setting up cords, tripping over them and so on. With this set, you get 1080p quality at up to 100 feet distance.
2 HDMI devices can hook up to one transmitter, making your viewing experience better. Also, you get almost zero delays in broadcast and reception. You won’t miss any action because the transmission was slow. Your gaming won’t suffer either.
The transmitters are compatible with a long list of devices. These include Playstation, Xbox, laptops, tablets, satellite receivers and more. They are a plug and play system which takes roughly 2 minutes to set up and get going. It keeps your cable clutter to a minimum.
3. Actiontec ScreenBeam Kit
If your laptop and other electrical devices can’t work with WIWDI or Miracast, you may want to consider using these wireless transmitters. The good news is that you can transfer data from those devices to almost any HDTV set you own.
You won’t lose out on HD quality and still get 1080p no matter if you are streaming videos or images. The transmitters work with Windows 7 & 8 operating systems. The transmitter is USB connected and slides into just about any USB port.
The system is not compatible with Apple operating systems. It works with Windows and Android only. It may not work with Windows 10 either. The system provides you with a little extra transmission distance while not creating a cable mess. A line of sight is not necessary to use this transmitter.
2. J-Tech Digital HDbitT Wireless HDMI Extender
2 antennas are better than one. This set of transmitters and receivers will provide you with up to 164 extra feet of transmission distance. Then it is so powerful that you can transmit to two different receivers at the same time.
The 2 antennas also give you a more stable transmission path and let your data flow freer than before. The line of sight is not much of an issue with this system. Your data source may be in one room while you are in another. You can still control the data source without a direct line to it.
You can get an antenna extension cord to provide you a little flexibility in antenna placement. This makes your signal better and stronger. A 0.3 to a 0.5 transmission delay may take place.
1. OREI Wireless HDMI Transmitter
Using the 5 Hz frequency, you can get 1080p quality up to 165 feet away from the data source. That makes using your Netflix subscription, gaming consoles, and other electrical devices a lot easier and more flexible.
This plug and play system supports up to 7 different pixel levels with ease. You do not need to install or purchase any additional software when using this system in your home or office.
While the system has a good interference blocking set-up you may have trouble with long-distance transmission. That is because of the surrounding environment and not because of the equipment.
The line of sight is important in the transmission process. But it does do ARC transmission quite well. A single antenna system is still a good system to use under the right conditions.
There are a lot of HDMI transmitters on the market today. Some are good and others not so good. You may need a few helpful tips in finding one of the top 10 best wireless Hdmi transmitters in 2020.
It doesn’t hurt to get a few tips to guide your search here they are:
- Antennas– one is good but two is always better. You get a more stable data transfer and signal with 2 antennas instead of one. You also get more distance as well
- Extension distance– the longer the better. Most top out at 100 feet and that will serve most people’s needs. But the best go over 300 and up to 500 feet
- Device Compatibility– The more systems you can connect to the better your entertainment time. If you can hook up your satellite receiver, computers, gaming systems, and other electrical devices then you are a step ahead of everyone else
- Image quality– 1080 seems to be the top of the line with these transmitters. If you can get one with better image quality, then go with that one.
- Channel frequency– 2.4 and 5 seem to be the standard frequencies on these systems. Make sure the unit comes with the 5 Hz and not just the 2.4 by itself. More options mean better quality
- Set-up difficulty– plug and play are the best. You really do not want to spend more money on additional software or spend time downloading it. Keep it simple so you do not waste your time
- The line of sight– this is an important factor. Make sure the system doesn’t depend totally on line of sight broadcasting and receiving. Having IR control is a good thing when you do not want to get up and go to another room to make your data source work
- Warranty– always make sure you know the return policy of the store. Returning electrical devices can be difficult. You know how long you have coverage and what is actually covered before you buy
- Price– just make sure the transmitters fit into your budget and do not break the bank.
You never know when you need an extension on your data transmission. The boss may assign you to a difficult task or a large room. To be prepared for such situations, you should have one of the top 10 best wireless HDMI transmitters in 2020 on hand.
These devices are made to make your data transfer simple, easy and effective. They give you the image quality, the transfer speed and more. Using the best transmitters also may protect your job as your presentation should go off like a pro. When the data transfer is important, you should not waste money and use inferior transmitters. Go with the best all the time.
Related Post: Best High Speed HDMI Cables