Massages work wonders, when done right they help you remove stress, relax your muscles and get you ready to face the world again. Then when you use one of the top 10 best massage oils in 2019, you are bound to make that experience even better.
Massage oils help the hands glide smoothly over your body making sure you feel no rough friction. Your relaxation levels sore and your stress slides away when you use one of the best of the best.
If you are not sure which massage oil made our top 10 best massage oil in 2019 list. Just continue to read our review. It is filled with the information you need to find one of the best massage oils to enhance your massage experience. When you use the best, you walk away from your massage healthier, relaxed and wanting more.
- List of best Massage Oils 2019 Reviews
- 10. Essential oils labs coconut carrier oil
- 9. Viva Naturals Organic Fractionated Coconut Oil
- 8. Handcraft Blends Fractionated Coconut Oil
- 7. Sky Organics Sweet Almond Oil
- 6. Maple Holistics Honeydew Sensual Massage Oil
- 5. New York Biology Anti Cellulite Treatment Massage Oil
- 4. Premium Nature Fractionated Coconut Oil Massage Oil
- 3. Bliss of Greece 100% Organic blend massage oil
- 2. Majestic Pure Fractionated Coconut Oil
- 1. Radha Beauty Aromatherapy Top 8 Essential Oils
- Massage techniques:
List of best Massage Oils 2019 Reviews
10. Essential oils labs coconut carrier oil
Believe it or not, coconut oil is one of the healthier oils on the market today. Besides the health benefits it brings to your body, including arthritis relief, it helps to upgrade your massage. The oil does not stain and is odor free. You can walk away from your massage looking like you did when you walked in.
After relaxing your muscles, the anti-oxidants in coconut oil work to keep your body free from aches, pains and some diseases. Another plus is that it won’t hurt sensitive skin. Also, since this is an all natural massage oil, you won’t find harmful ingredients inside.
Without the fillers and pesticides, etc., you can use this oil to bring more nutrients to your great head of hair.
9. Viva Naturals Organic Fractionated Coconut Oil
Another massage oil that uses natural coconut oil to make sure your body is treated the best way possible Your body deserves to be babied and all-natural coconut oil will do the trick. Its mild nature is great for those people with sensitive skin.
Also, no fragrance is added to the oil. Your perfume or cologne will not have any competition once you are finished your massage. Getting the oil out of the bottle is easy. Just push down on the pump and you get al the oil you need.
Then the natural antioxidants are not hampered from working by any added chemicals or pesticides. You get the full health benefits that coconut oil brings to your life. Being natural means that this massage oil is great for the environment.
8. Handcraft Blends Fractionated Coconut Oil
When many companies start using pure coconut oil for massages, you know you are getting the best treatment for your body. As a carrier oil, you can use this oil in aromatherapy and other relaxing activities.
With its anti-viral, anti-fungal and anti-bacteria composition work to make sure your body has the nutrients it needs to stay healthy. Your skin is moisturized, and any clogged pores should be cleansed when you have your masseuse use this oil for your massage.
Plus, the all-natural nature of coconut massage oil makes it great for vegans to use. Then this oil will help you diffuse essential oils when you want to have a new aroma in your room or home. This oil is also great to use when you want your scalp massaged in addition to your body.
7. Sky Organics Sweet Almond Oil
With this 100 percent organic oil you know that the product is safe for vegetarians and vegans to use. A cold press process makes sure this almond oil retains all of its healthy ingredients and nature.
When you purchase this almond oil you get 4 vitamins, proteins, anti-oxidants and more work to keep your body healthy and ready for anything. Those ingredients also help you relax and remove stress. That is because you know you are not getting any chemicals or poisons on your body.
Also, the oil will seep into your skin quickly, providing fast relief and protection. You can even try it to prevent any hair loss. A good scalp massage, every week or so, may do the trick.
6. Maple Holistics Honeydew Sensual Massage Oil
Both men and women can benefit from using this healthy massage oil every time they need a massage. Made with jojoba, lavender, & almond oils, you have a healthy ingredient to relieve stress and other health issues.
Also, the aromatic ingredients tickle your nose for even better relaxation and other stress releasing activities. The absorption rate is not too fast or slow but like Goldilocks it is just right. You get deep tissue help when you need it when you use this massage oil.
Plus, this oil is hypoallergenic and contains no harmful ingredients. It also does not stain clothes or make you feel greasy. You do not have to be a professional masseuse to use this product. Just care about your health and the health of your body.
5. New York Biology Anti Cellulite Treatment Massage Oil
Made from all-natural ingredients, you get a healthy massage oil to work on specific body issues. These oil targets fat cells that seem to appear where you least want the- hips, stomach, thighs and even your rear end.
Each ingredient, grape seed oil, eucalyptus, citrus lemon, and grapefruit, absorbs quickly into your skin and moves to work on your cellulite issues. The fragrance makes your nose feel like it is in heaven while the oil works to remove any toxins under your skin.
In addition to all of this, when you use this massage oil to relief your stress and aches and pains, you work on revitalizing your skin. Your skin should look and feel a lot better after several treatments. Great for vegetariansn and vegans as well as meat eaters.
4. Premium Nature Fractionated Coconut Oil Massage Oil
When you go for a massage nothing, but pure, all-natural oils will do the job right. This coconut oil-based massage oil is all-natural and bring a lot of healing power to your body. Your stress release should allow your blood pressure to go down.
Since it is a carrier oil, you can use this to help you diffuse essential oils in your aromatherapy sessions. Plus, when it absorbs into your skin, the oil and massage work together to make it smoother and better looking.
Along with a massage, this oil can be used to help your hair look better. Its all-natural compound, a collection of anti-oxidants and other nutrients make sure your whole-body benefits from its use. Anyone can enjoy the health benefits this massage oil brings to the table.
3. Bliss of Greece 100% Organic blend massage oil
You get the best oils blended together to make sure your next massage is healthy and soothing. Made from extra virgin olive oil as w ell as almond, grapeseed and lavender oils, you get the power of nature on your side.
The organic, unrefined, and cold pressed process makes sure this oil retains all the healthy ingredients each oil brings to the blend. The vitamin E participation works on keeping your skin, nails and hair healthy.
Using this all-natural massage oil for your massages keeps many different skin diseases, etc., at bay. The healthy ingredients are good for all dietary preferences and is not tested on animals. You can relax knowing that you are not putting harsh chemicals on your body.
2. Majestic Pure Fractionated Coconut Oil
A pump accessory makes sure you can access the contents of this massage oil bottle easily. Just a pump or two brings your body healthy coconut oil antioxidants as well as other disease fighting properties.
Plus, coconut oil’s versatility means you can use it in a variety of ways to make sure you and your family stay nice and healthy. Its odorless and greaseless formula means it won’t offend your nose or stain your clothes.
Just two things to remember. Make sure the coconut oil does not get in your eyes and do not take it internally. This is an external use only oil. Other than that, your stress, aches and pains should reduce after regular use of this product.
1. Radha Beauty Aromatherapy Top 8 Essential Oils
Get the power of natural essential oils working for you at your next massage session. This 8 pack of essential oils brings you the healing powers of rosemary, peppermint, tea tree extracts and many more to your life and massage.
Each oil is 10 per cent natural and contains nothing that should harm you or your body. Unless you are allergic to any of the ingredients in the oils. The versatility of each oil means that you can use them for aromatherapy, massages and other relaxing activities you have in mind.
Also, the small bottles allow you to pack these away for your next trip. You do not have to leave your healthy massage oil home when you travel for vacation or business.
Now that you know which massage oils are the top 10 best massage oils in 2019. You should know the benefits of different massage techniques. This will help you use each healthy massage oil to its fullest.
• Swedish massage- this is the easiest of all massage and only uses 5 strokes to get the massage just right. The tapping and kneading work the entire body spreading the goodness of massage and its oils to every corner of your body
• Deep tissue massage- targets those muscles that are well beneath the surface of your skin. This technique works to relieve you of all muscle strain and pain no matter how deep it is. Sometimes the masseuse will go against the grain to make sure they get all your muscles relaxed
• Sports massage- while similar to the Swedish style of massage, this style works to warm-up muscles, so they are ready for action. After the sporting event, this style works to keep the muscles from tightening up and ruining the athlete’s evening.
• Nero muscular massage- this style of massage strives to increase blood flow while reducing pain and pressure on different parts of your body. It also works to remove knots that provide any pain transfer
• Rolfing- if you or your family members have a problem with posture, this massage technique will work to cure that issue. The massage targets connecting tissue as well as try to realign your body. It can be a little painful if not done right
• Hellerwork- is like Rolfing and targets posture issues. What makes it different is that it adds instruction to help you break bad posture habits. Realignment massage is also a part of the process and can up to 3/4 of an inch to your height
• Craniosacral Therapy- when your scalp, skull, and spine need work, you call a craniosacral specialist. These specialists will use gentle pressure while massaging your fluids, bones and other internal body parts. This is done to relieve tension and work to heal any skull trauma you may have received over the years
• Aston-patterning- is just a variation of Rolfing and Hellerwork styles of massages. Re-education is also a part of its therapy to keep your body aligned correctly.
• Feldenkrais- when you need to expand your range of motion this gentle massage will do the trick. It is a good massage to use with those victims of strokes or other movement impairing health events.
• Trager- a gentle rocking massage that works to help the body let go of its stress and other health issues it is hanging on to. It can be used to help you recover from childhood injuries that altered your physical posture
Now you have the top 10 best massage oil in 2019 and you have 10 great massage styles to use those oils to their fullest extent. Being healthy is important to a good lifestyle. Massages can work to make you feel better, move easier and reduce pain.
The different massage oils work to provide healthy nutrients to make your body resist health issues. All-natural massage oils are the best way to treat your body.