I am ready for my close up famous words spoken by a Hollywood actress many years ago. You will be ready for any close up work you need to do when you use one of the top 10 best magnifying lamps in 2020.
You will be ready for any intricately detailed work you need to. Also, magnifying documents will help you read the small print with ease. You won’t miss a stitch or be surprised by some legal clause you didn’t know about.
Opting to use one of the top 10 best magnifying lamps in 2020 is the way to get the best view of your project. If you are not sure which magnifying lamp made our top 10 best then just continue to read our review. Our review is filled with the information you need to make a smart purchase.
- List of Best Magnifying Lamps Reviews
- 10. V-LIGHT Magnifying Lamp Task Lamp
- 9. Fancii Daylight LED 3X Magnifying Lamp
- 8. Full Spectrum Natural Magnifier Task Lamp
- 7. Brightech Lightview Pro Magnifying Glass Reading Lamp
- 6. Brightech LightView Magnifying Clamp Lamp
- 5. Brightech LightView Pro LED Magnifying Glass Floor Lamp
- 4. Brightech LightView Pro Flex Magnifying Lamp
- 3. Brightech LightView PRO LED Magnifying Lamp
- 2. Brightech LightView Pro Magnifying Floor Lamp
- 1. Light It! By Fulcrum, 12 LED Wireless Magnifying Floor Lamp
- The benefits of using a magnifying lamp:
- Who uses magnifying lamps:
- Related Posts
List of Best Magnifying Lamps Reviews
10. V-LIGHT Magnifying Lamp Task Lamp
The 5-diopter lens brings images 225% closer to your eyes. You will see every dot, comma, and point of your project with ease. The architect’s arms move the lamp to just about any position you need the lamp in.
Also, when fully extended the lamp reaches 44 inches in length. More than enough room to see everything you are doing. After setting the lamp up, you will find the on and off switch where the arm connects with the lens.
A simple push of a button and you have light. Included with the magnifying lens is a 22-watt light bulb. Not enough light to disturb others but more than enough to see what you are doing. The magnifying lamp uses a fluorescent light bulb to give you light and cut down on your electric bill costs.
9. Fancii Daylight LED 3X Magnifying Lamp
A handy clip base gives you the freedom to locate this magnifying lamp in the most convenient place you need it. Measuring 15 inches in length, the lamp can be put out of your way when you do not need to use it.
Besides the length, you get 3 brightness levels to make sure you can see your work clearly. The 6 LED light chips work with the 3 times magnification to illuminate the small details of your project. The magnifying lens reaches 8-diopters in strength.
One unique feature is that if you need to hold the light in a certain position, you can detach it from the rest of the lamp and move it. The rechargeable battery provides you with up to 6 hours of illumination. Also, to help with recharging a USB cable is included in the box.
8. Full Spectrum Natural Magnifier Task Lamp
A convenient lid protects the 3-diopter magnifying lens from any accidental bumps or drops. Then the wide base helps balance the magnifying lamp on your desk. If that option is in the way, you can choose to use the clamp style instead.
A 12-watt light bulb illuminates your desk and allows the 175% magnifying glass to bring the details of your project closer. Measuring 19 inches in length, this magnifying lamp se an architect’s arm to provide you with complete maneuverability.
A hidden cable management system makes sure the power cord is out of your way and almost invisible. In addition, the base is weighted to make sure the lamp does not tip over when fully extended.
Also, you do not have to worry about batteries dying on you at the wrong time This lamp plugs into the wall for a steady stream of power.
7. Brightech Lightview Pro Magnifying Glass Reading Lamp
Make reading a lot easier and spare yourself the eye strain. This magnifying lamp will brighten the pages on your book while making the words larger. Easier reading means less eye trouble.
The large lens gives you plenty of room to see all the important words you need to read. Its 3-diopter glass magnifies at the rate of 175%. At each joint, you have special elbows that give you flexibility in positioning your lamp.
Also, with a little alteration, you can make this desk lamp into a floor lamp. Then the LED light chips provide you with 20 years of service approx. These 9-watt chips burn at about 800 lumens and provide roughly 3000k to 6000k illumination. The lens is approx. 4 ½ inches in diameter. It should save you some money on your electric bill.
6. Brightech LightView Magnifying Clamp Lamp
An architect’s arm provides you with the versatility you need in a magnifying lamp. Then the twist clamp attaches the lamp securely to your desk. A few twists of the wrist and you are good to go.
Then, the 5-inch lens provides you with about 225% magnification and a 9-inch focal range. Its 9-watt LED lamp then shines at about 650 lumens to make sure your desk is bright enough to see. A protective lens protects the glass inside the lamp.
You can use the built-in dimmer switch to adjust the brightness to meet your preferences. Anywhere between 3000k to 6000k is at your disposal. All it takes to set the brightness level is a simple touch from your finger. The led light inside the lamp is also built to make sure it lasts you roughly 20 years.
5. Brightech LightView Pro LED Magnifying Glass Floor Lamp
Your desk is not the only place you do reading or work This floor magnifying lamp is designed to move where you are doing your intricate work or reading. The 6 castor wheels should be strong enough to handle the different styles of flooring in your home.
The amp is controlled by a simple on and off switch. This switch is easily accessed and located on the bottom of the lamp for your convenience. Once on, the 9-watt LED bulb brightens up your work area.
Plus, the gooseneck design gives you plenty of positioning options to make seeing your work a lot easier. Also, the 4 1/” lens uses 3-diopter glass to magnify your work 175%. You also get a 15-inch focal range to make sure you got the best position possible. After setting the lamp up, the adjustable brightness and light should last you roughly 20 years.
4. Brightech LightView Pro Flex Magnifying Lamp
It is always great to have a little choice. With this magnifying lamp, you can either place it on your desk or use the included clamp to give yourself more desk space. Once this is decided, you can use the 13 ½” gooseneck design to find that perfect position for what you are doing.
Then the 6watt LED bulb shines at 6000K and provides you with about 20 years of normal use service. Also, the bulb gives out 570 lumens of light. Along with this, the 3-diopter glass lens brings to your home 175% magnifying power.
For the next 20 years, you should be able to count on this magnifying lamp to illuminate your different work projects and homework. Everything on this magnifying lamp is easy to use and the power button is located in the most convenient spot for easy access.
3. Brightech LightView PRO LED Magnifying Lamp
You can use the architect’s arm on this magnifying lamp to find that reading or work sweet spot. Just a few twists and your light is in position. The 5-inch lens brings your work 225% closer to your eyes.
Plus, the 9-inch focal range should help you reduce eye strain. Attaching the lamp to your desk is not that difficult. A few spins on the twisting screw and the lamp is securely in place.
The lightweight lamp should be no issue for your desk. It opens up to 2 ½ inches wide making sure you have enough room to attach it. After attaching the lamp, you can use the 650 lumens that come from the 9-watt LED light bulb to see what you are doing.
A protective lens cap makes sure your magnifying lens is ready for duty every time you need it.
2. Brightech LightView Pro Magnifying Floor Lamp
A green colored magnifying lens brings a different viewing dimension to your project. After getting the lamp plugged in, the heavy base makes sure that the magnifying lamp does not tip over. Even when lowering the gooseneck to shorter heights.
The gooseneck design allows you to be a position the magnifying lamp in a variety of ways. You should be able to find the right location that is comfortable for you. When it comes time to look through the lens, you will have 175% magnification.
Also, the lens measures 6 ½ inches by 4 inches in size. More than enough room to see what you are doing. There are only 4 pieces to assemble. This means you do not have to wait to use your new magnifying lamp. A 5-foot power cord is included with the lamp giving you even more placement options.
1. Light It! By Fulcrum, 12 LED Wireless Magnifying Floor Lamp
This uniquely designed magnifying lamp will complement any room’s décor. Your reading and work are improved by the 5” viewing area and the included light. 12 LED floodlight bulbs to illuminate your work or reading area clearly.
Plus, you get 6x magnification to view your reading material or difficult projects. A total of about 100,000 hours of service is provided by this magnifying lamp. And the power button is located at the top of the lamp.
When you need to maneuver the lamp to a better spot, simply move the gooseneck to get that perfect position. The adjustable magnifying lamp gives you about 18 inches f leeway to make your alterations. Then you can either plug the lamp in or opt to use the 60 hours of battery life that is available to you.
The benefits of using a magnifying lamp:
People with eyesight issues will tell you that there are great benefits in using magnifying lamps. Switching to one of the top 10 best magnifying lamps in 018 only enhances those benefits.
Here are a few to help convince you what a good idea these magnifying lamps are:
- Better lighting– a good fluorescent light bulb brings the full light spectrum to your work and reading. Better light means less trouble for the eyes
- Saves you money– let’s get this one out of the way now. When you use LED or fluorescent light sin your magnifying lamps, your energy bill should go down. You also do not have to replace bulbs very often
- Less heat to endure– incandescent light bulbs have a way of producing heat. This can make work or read very uncomfortable. Using one of the LED magnifying lamps will cut the heat down providing you with a better environment
- Longevity– incandescent light bulbs do not last a long time. Replacing them can cost you more money than you want to spend. Those magnifying lamps that use led light bulbs are designed to last you up to 20 years. That is 20 years of savings on light bulbs
Who uses magnifying lamps:
A variety of people use them on a daily basis. You would be surprised to know that not only those with bad vision turn to magnifying lamps to help them work, do hobbies and read.
- First, people with eye issues- those with different degenerative eye diseases use these lamps
- Jewelry makers- these lamps provide the magnification and illumination jewelers need when producing their fine art work
- Craft workers- sometimes these people do fine, tiny intricate work that demands eye help
- Professionals- when they need to read the fine print or do tough calculations and drawings
- Readers- these are normal people with normal eyes who want to protect their vision for future use
There is no shame in turning to magnifying lamps to help our eyes see what they need to focus on. The top 10 best magnifying laps in 2020 are designed to protect your eyes as your work or read. Give your eyes a break and go with the best.
Related Post: Best Floor Lamps