First, there was one input, now there are two HDMI. That is the job of a good HDMI splitter. It takes one signal and turns it into two outputs. Transmitting audio and video at the same time is just easier this way. One way to get the best split signal is to use one of the top 10 best HDMI splitters in 2020.
These splitters work hard to make you get the video and audio quality you deserve and need. The splitter also do this without delaying your broadcast. That is an important aspect to consider.
Not sure which HDMI splitter made our top 10 list? Just continue to read our review. It is filled with the information you need to make a smart purchase. When splitter comes time to upgrade your equipment, nothing but the best will do.
Using the best equipment makes internet life a lot easier. That is where the top 10 HDMI splitters come in. They are the best and deliver quality.
- List of Best HDMI Splitters in 2020
- 10. Avedio Links HDMI Splitter – Mini HDMI Splitter
- 9. Techole HDMI Splitter 4K – Best HDMI 4K Splitter
- 8. GANA Gold Plated HDMI 4k Splitter
- 7. FitTek Hdmi Splitter – Best HDMI Splitters 4k
- 6. SOWTECH 1X2 HDMI Splitter 4k Version 1.4
- 5. Zettaguard HDMI Switch – HDMI Splitters 4k
- 4. J-Tech Digital Premium Quality HDMI 4K Splitter
- 3. DotStone HDMI Splitter for Dual Monitors
- 2. Gana HDMI Ssplitter – Ultra HD
- 1. OREI HDMI Powered Splitter – HD Audio
- How to Use an HDMI Splitter
- The Benefits of Using an HDMI Splitters
- Related Posts
List of Best HDMI Splitters in 2020
Read More: Best 3 Wheel Scooters for Kids Reviews
10. Avedio Links HDMI Splitter – Mini HDMI Splitter
It may not have a 110-power source, but it does split your single HDMI splitter signal into two. This helps make your video and audio transmission a lot better. It will transmit both at the same time.
This splitter not only also supports 4k, but it also works with supports 3D, 3480x2160p, 1080p, and a lot more 4k resolution levels. Working on the 50-60 Hz for the most part, you get clear quality images and sound. To get great 4k though, you need to be at the 30 Hz levels.
Plus, this splitter provides a 30 to 36-bit color depth, as well as being HDCP, HDMI 1.3 & 1.4 compliant. It also works with certain Dolby systems, so you get the best sound possible. Keep in mind that this is not a switcher and doesn’t work with multiple devices HDMI sources.
Read More: Best Dumbbell Sets with Rack Reviews
9. Techole HDMI Splitter 4K – Best HDMI 4K Splitter
One button does it all. Once you plug in your source signal, just push the button to direct the signal to the one output HDMI cable you want to use. An LED indicator light lets you know which side of the splitter you are one.
The good news about this splitter is that you can use HDMI 2 sources or 1. You can use 2 sources for one display or 1 source for two displays. It all depends on your needs at the time. Just remember that two screens cannot display at the same time.
The data transmission comes in at 10.2 Gbps with no delays. You can get 1080p, 3D, 4k quality without trouble. Then you can hook up a variety of HDMI devices to this splitter, including your gaming systems.
8. GANA Gold Plated HDMI 4k Splitter
Gold-plating is used to make sure you have the best connectivity available. Your signal should not be hindered when you plug into this splitter. You also have 3 HDMI ports you can use and one button to control the data transmission direction.
The gold plating fights corrosion to make sure the connection stays clear. This means your audio formats signal from LPCM, Dolby TrueHD AC3, DTS7.1, and other sources remain clear and easy to listen to.
You can have up to 3 data sources working but you only get one HDMI output port. You will need to switch between sources to see all your data. External power splitter comes from the data sources you have plugged into the splitter. That means no extra cords to hook up and get in your way.
7. FitTek Hdmi Splitter – Best HDMI Splitters 4k
One data source, two outlets. Your audio and video are set to two different displays simultaneously. You do not need to buy additional equipment or download software to make this splitter work. It is a plug and plays model.
The compatibility list is quite long. This device will work with 4K HDTV, HDMI cable box, computers, and a lot more devices. When you use this splitter, you should not have any signal loss or significant delay.
It is a 4k resolution compatibility list is long as well. This splitter should produce 480p, 576i, 576p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p quality without issues. The same goes for the audio and video feed including ARC and Dolby TrueHD sound. It also works with 3D and ethernet connections A full refund or replacement warranty protects your investment in this splitter.
6. SOWTECH 1X2 HDMI Splitter 4k Version 1.4
This splitter is also not an extender. It just simply takes one data source and sends the signal to two different displays. You will find that no matter how long your connecting HDMI cables are, you should not experience any loss of data or delay in broadcast.
It seems to be backward compatible with previous HDMI systems and output ports and delivers up to 1080p resolution as well as work with 3D. The device will also work with a signal bumper. Its metal design helps keep the unit from overheating.
The heat is spread out quickly before any damage can be done to the splitter. A power adaptor is included with your purchase as is a 1-year warranty. The splitter is designed to work with a variety of devices, so your splitting needs are covered.
5. Zettaguard HDMI Switch – HDMI Splitters 4k
The remote control operation is what makes this 4-port HDMI splitter stand out. You do not have to get up from your desk to switch data sources. Just press a button and the switch is done for you.
Whatever your entertainment mood is, you can have 4 different sources plugged in and ready to go. You can watch your movies, play video games or switch to the television all at a click of a button.
This plug and play system is easy to use and set up. Plus, it provides 1080p, 4k, and 3D quality images. Then its picture quality in picture technology gives you more viewing options. You can watch up to 3 different movies, sporting events, and more at the same time. The color depth ranges between 30-48-bits, giving you the best color options on the market today.
4. J-Tech Digital Premium Quality HDMI 4K Splitter
You get up to 1080p image quality with this 8-port HDMI splitter. Then you can get 36-bit color depth to make sure your picture quality is at its finest. This 8 to 1 splitter works best with home theater systems.
Plus, you can have more than one display at work when you purchase this splitter. Powered by a DC adapter, you get ED indicator lights to let you know which HDMI output or HDMI inputs is on.
Along with up to 1080p resolution, you get 3D and 4k compatibility, as well as 36-bit color depth. The plug and play unit is easy to set up and use. Also, you shouldn’t experience any real signal loss or delay if you extend the transmission distance or add another display to the system.
3. DotStone HDMI Splitter for Dual Monitors
The dual direction should give you some flexibility in your data transmission chores. Of course, you can’t use two displays at the same time. You have to switch between the two. Other than that, this plug and play system is not hard to use.
For best 4k results you need to be at the 30 Hz level, then for other 4k resolution quality, you can go back to the 50 to 60 Hz levels. This HDMI splitter will work with 3D and 1080p resolutions.
One button makes the transfer for you. Press it once for one display and then press it again for the other. Simple and easy. The splitter does not rely on an outside power source to function. It will be powered through your data source. Its compatibility list is quite long.
2. Gana HDMI Ssplitter – Ultra HD
This 3-port HDMI input splitter works at the touch of a button. You can have 3 data sources hooked up and ready to go. Depending on your entertainment mood, you can play your computer video games, watch television, or switch to your DVD for a great movie.
One drawback to this system is that it may need more than one source unit plugged in to help it gain enough power supply to function. Other than that, you have a good splitter that has a long line of compatible devices waiting for its services.
Its audio formats compatibility includes Dolby, ultra HD, HDCP, Direct stream, and more. There should be no sound distortion or video issues including transmission delays or lag time. One button handles all the transfer duties, making this system quite simple to use.
1. OREI HDMI Powered Splitter – HD Audio
This is a standard one HDMI input port to two output displays splitter. You can get the exact same signal to two different displays. Also, it is HDCP compliant and it should not bypass an HDCO signal.
Overheating should not be an issue as the metal case is designed to dissipate any heat. This design keeps your device protect whenever it is in use. Once you get your signal up and running, this splitter should support basically all audio technologies available.
Then your picture quality should also be no problem as this splitter provides between 480i to 1080p images A 5-volt AC power adapter is included with your purchase as is a user manual. The manual should have the list of all compatible devices this splitter works with.
How to Use an HDMI Splitter
Splitters have their uses. They make you can have more than one data device hooked up at one time. This saves you the trouble and time of unplugging one device and plugging in another.
Here are some steps in how to use a splitter to its fullest potential:
- Turn off the power to your HDMI devices before attempting to plug in the splitter
- Plug the HDMI cable into the correct output ports on your splitter and HDTV- one output on the splitter, one input on the TV
- Plug the HDMI cable into your sources output port and the splitters input port
- Turn on your television and data source devices. Scroll through your display options and pick the correct HDMI display option
- Press the button and your entertainment option should appear on the screen
The Benefits of Using an HDMI Splitters
Every product does come with its own benefits. For the users of electrical entertainment devices, the benefits are unlimited. They also work for business purposes as well. You can make sure everyone is seeing the same data at the same time.
Here are a few of those benefits:
- Business: everyone in the group can have access to the same data simultaneously
- Collaboration is easier: when you need one input from fellow co-workers they can see the video etc., at the same time and splitter, offers their views right away
- Retail displays: multiple displays can be used to send out information to the customers
- Education: the teacher can send the same information to all their students at the same time during class time. No one’s view is blocked by the back of someone’s head.
- Keeps the peace: multi-screen views or displays lets people view the show they want while someone else is watching another show
- Saves space: one device for multiple sources
- Saves money: keeps you from buying separate satellite or HDMI cable box for each television in the house
- Convenient: you do not have to get up and switch cables to change your entertainment or data options
- Easy to use: most units are just plugged and play. They are also easy to install, saving you time as well
Getting your entertainment or other data from your one source to your display should not be a difficult task. But there are those situations that require a lot of work if you want to watch certain television programs or movies, etc. That is why one of the top 10 HDMI splitters in 2020 is so important.
They are designed to make your electrical device live easier and run more smoothly. They allow you to hook up more than one source or use more than one display when you need an entertainment break.
No more wasting time switching HDMI cables, a button, or remote control hands all the switching duties. You get less stress and more time to watch your favorite shows or play your favorite games. Using the best HDMI splitters does make life a little easier.
Also Checked: Best Card Holders for Phone