When you do not have time to cook nothing beats a good slow cooker for getting the meal ready on time. Then when you turn to one of the top 10 best crock pots with timer in 2020, you know your meal will be delicious as well as punctual.
The timers on these crock pots ensure that your meal is cooked to its premium best and should not be over-cooked when done. With modern technological advances, these top 10 crock pts are ideal for the busy family.
If you aren’t sure which crock pots made the top 10 best crock pots with timer in 2020 list. Just continue to read our review It identifies the best of the best, so your search is a lot simpler and easier. Using the best say you care for your family.
- List of Best Crock Pots With Timer in 2020 Reviews
- 10. HOmeLabs 6 Quart Slow Cooker Pot
- 9. Hamilton Beach Programmable Stay or Go Slow Cooker
- 8. Crock-Pot Countdown Programmable Oval Slow Cooker
- 7. BLACK+DECKER Digital Slow Cooker
- 6. Maxi-Matic Elite Platinum Digital Programmable Slow Cooker
- 5. Cuisinart Programmable Slow Cooker
- 4. Hamilton Beach Slow Cooker
- 3. Hamilton Beach Programmable Set & Forget Slow Cooker
- 2. Crock-Pot Cook & Carry Programmable Slow Cooker
- 1. Crock-Pot Countdown Programmable Oval Slow Cooker
- Good reasons to use a crockpot
- Related Posts
List of Best Crock Pots With Timer in 2020 Reviews
10. HOmeLabs 6 Quart Slow Cooker Pot
To keep an eye on your meal, it is best to have a slow cooker that comes with a glass lid. These lids make sure you can double-check your dish as it cooks. This helps prevent over-cooking as well. The BPA-free lid keeps your food safe.
Also, the 6-quart capacity makes enough food to feed a family of 7 with ease. Plus, the automatic shut off feature ensures that overcooking is a thing of the past. Then the removable interior pot, lets you serve your meal without dirtying another bowl.
With easy to use touch controls and a ceramic construction heat is constant and distributed evenly throughout your food. You also get 3 heat settings to choose from. Low, high and warm. If your family is late, that is okay. You can keep the food warm till they get to the table.
9. Hamilton Beach Programmable Stay or Go Slow Cooker
One interesting feature that comes with this crock pot is its serving spoon. Its handle cut outlets you hook it up to the glass lid top. No more searching for a spoon to stir your meal. It is on top of the glass lid. Metal hooks hold the lid in place as you cook.
Also, the interior pot is made from durable stoneware. This construction material makes the pot dishwasher safe. Clean up is a snap with this function. The lid is dishwasher safe as well. Then the stainless-steel body looks good on any kitchen counter.
Plus, the easy to use control panel lets you program all the other cooking features included in this crock pot. It is easy to set the cooking time and heat setting with its digital LCD display. Just a fingertip will have you cooking like a pro.
8. Crock-Pot Countdown Programmable Oval Slow Cooker
With this slow cooker, you get 6 quarts of space to make your mealtime masterpiece. This capacity allows you to make enough food for up to 7 people at one time. If your family is small, you can have leftovers the next day.
Plus, with its programmable timer, you can set the cooking time between 30 minutes and 2 hours. More than enough time for you to finish your workday and have supper ready. Also, its glass lid lets you keep an eye on your meal.
Both the glass lid and stoneware crock pot are dishwasher safe. You get easy to clean up with durable and long-lasting construction materials. 4 easy to use buttons is all you need to get this cooker ready to work. Just a touch of a finger and you can turn the cooker on or off, set the temperature and timer.
7. BLACK+DECKER Digital Slow Cooker
Spills and splashes are a part of slow cooking. That is why Black & Decker have designed clips to keep the lid closed. No more spills or splashes to clean up when you secure the glass lid.
Plus, a built-in lid holder works to keep the mess off your counters. Just prop the lid tone side and let your food drip back into your crock pot. Clean up is a lot easier and less of a chore with these features on duty.
Also, the easy to use control panel gives you complete access to all cooking features in this crockpot. Besides programming the timer, you can select the heat setting you need and choose between warm, low and high temperatures. Its black exterior gives your kitchen a touch of class when sitting out on your counter.
6. Maxi-Matic Elite Platinum Digital Programmable Slow Cooker
Technology has improved the slow cooker. No more just filling the pot and turning it on while hoping for the best. Now you can use the easy to use the control panel to make sure your slow cooker cooks to perfection.
Just a fingertip is all you need to find the right temperature and other settings. The easy to read digital display also uses indicator lights to keep you informed on what the crock pot is doing. 4 buttons are all that is needed to make a great supper.
With the tempered glass lid, you can see how your me is progressing. Then the stay cool handles and lid knob protect you from the heat. Also, the oval design allows you to fill this 8 ½ quart crockpot with your favorite ingredients. A stainless-steel exterior keeps your kitchen looking good.
5. Cuisinart Programmable Slow Cooker
Not every family is large. That is why slow cookers come in a variety of sizes and food capacities. At 3 ½ quarts, you can still make a great meal for your small family without making too much food. The non-slip rubber feet keep the crock pot from moving as it cooks.
Also, you get 4 temperature settings to choose from. You can select warm, simmer, low and high heats. Plus, with 2 buttons you can activate the timer, so your food will be cooked on time. You can pre-set the timer up to 24 hours in advance.
Then if your family is a bit slow getting to the dinner table, the automatic keep warm feature ensures they will still get a hot meal. Also, the stay cool handles work to protect your hands from any heat burns.
4. Hamilton Beach Slow Cooker
To make sure your roast or other thick meats cook right, this slow cooker comes with a thermometer probe. Before you serve you can make sure the interior of your meat dish is cooked properly. After the meal is ready an automatic keep warm feature kicks in till you are ready to serve.
Lid clips make sure the lid stays on nice and tight during the cooking process. Also, the lid has a spot for the serving spoon. It just clicks into place, so you do not lose it during the meal preparation rush.
In addition to all of this, you get easy to use the control panel to make sure your food turns out great. Just press the right buttons to select the heat setting and set the timer. Indicator lights and a digital readout keep you informed on what is happening throughout the cooking process.
3. Hamilton Beach Programmable Set & Forget Slow Cooker
To make cooking a lot easier for you, all you have to do is set the controls and forget about the cooker. This crock pot will handle your cooking duties for you. Then with the lid clips, you can make sure all your food stays inside while you are busy doing other household activities.
Also, a temperature probe lets you double-check the cooker’s work. You can see if the meat has been cooked thoroughly while you were away. The 6-quart capacity lets you slow cook an 8-pound chicken or a 4-pound roast with ease.
Another nice feature is the power protection function. If you have a blackout take place, this function keeps the crock pot on for a little while making sure your food gets cooked right. Every feature and function is at your fingertips with the easy to use digital control panel.
2. Crock-Pot Cook & Carry Programmable Slow Cooker
Versatility is a key ingredient to being one of the best. This crock pot’s interior stoneware bowl can be used in the crock pot, the microwave or even your oven. Just make sure you do not place the lid inside those alternative heat sources.
Plus, to make cooking easier, you can pre-program the timer between 30 minutes and 20 hours duration. You stay in control of the cooking process with this feature and with the other features located on the control panel.
In addition to this, the automatic warm function makes sure your food stay swarm in case you are late getting home. Also, the locking lid makes sure the lid stays on securely as you use this crock pot. The 6-quart capacity lets you make enough food for 7 people at one time.
1. Crock-Pot Countdown Programmable Oval Slow Cooker
Once you figure out how to use the control panel, your slow cooking talents should shine through. A digital countdown timer lets you pre-program your cooking time, letting you handle other life chores without worry.
After setting your desired cooking time between 30 minutes and 20 hours, you can make enough food in this 6-quart slow cooker for 6 or 7 people. It all depends on you how much you make.
A digital display and indicator lights make sure you know where you are in the cooking process. Both the stoneware interior pot and the glass lid are dishwasher safe. In addition to al of this, you get a free recipe book to help you create some innovative dishes for your family.
Only 4 buttons are needed for you to access the different features and make great meals for your family.
Good reasons to use a crockpot
There are a lot of good reasons why you should adopt slow cooking methods in your cooking arsenal. One of the top 10 best crock pots with timer in 2020 is ready and able to help you expand your cooking talents.
Here are a few of those reasons to convince you to make the switch:
- Saves money- this is an obvious reason, so let’s get it out of the way. Crock pots use less electricity than ovens when cooking a roast r other large meat dishes
- Freedom- you can do other activities while your food cooks all day
- Use cheaper meats- slow cookers make sure tough meat is thoroughly cooked and made more tender so you save a little more money on food costs
- Not overcooking- the risk of over-cooking or burning your food is very minimal with a slow cooker. The low temperatures help protect your food, again saving your money on food expenses
- You get options- you can still use your oven or stove for other foods while you are using your slow cooking
- No overheating- unlike a stove or an oven, crock pots do not heat up your kitchen and make it unbearably hot
- Less fat- slow cookers need less fat and oil since the meat cooks in its own juices. This makes your meals healthier.
- Kills bacteria- the steam and other heat action kill bacteria before they form. Crock pots help kill food bacteria as well
- Nutrient retention- crock pots preserve more of the vitamins and minerals naturally found in food. This keeps your meals healthier and more beneficial to your family
- Cooking options- there are a large number of crock pot recipes to help you with your meal planning
If you want your family to be strong and healthy, then it is a good idea to adapt your cooking methods to include crock pot cooking styles. Using one of the top 10 best crock pots with timer in 2020 is the smart way to make sure your family eats right. A healthy lifestyle starts with healthy cooking methods. Using the best is the way to go to get the healthiest results.
Related Post: Best Food Steamers