Speakers are not just for floors and walls for cable management, high traffic situations and space issues, ceiling speakers come in handy and save you a few problems. Then they can add to the decor of your office or waiting room.
When you go with one of the top 10 best ceiling speakers in 2019, you are sending a message to your clients, patients and other visitors. You are saying you like nothing but the best. That message helps develop confidence in you.
To find out which ceiling speaker made out top 10 best list, just continue to read our review. It is filled with the information that makes these speakers stand out from the crowd.
You have more important tasks t think about that s why using one of the top 10 best ceiling speakers in 2019 is the smart way to provide audio to your office, etc.
- List of Best Ceiling Speakers Reviews
- 10. Pyle Pair Flush Mount In-ceiling Universal Home Speaker
- 9. JBL SP6CII 2-way, Round In-Ceiling Speaker
- 8. Klipsch R-1650-C In-Ceiling Speaker
- 7. Pyle Home High-End 8-Inch In-Ceiling Speaker System
- 6. Yamaha 2-Way In-Ceiling Speaker System
- 5. Acoustic Audio in Ceiling/in Wall 5 Speaker Set
- 4. Yamaha N3-Way In-Ceiling Speaker System
- 3. Silver Ticket In-Ceiling Speaker
- 2. Polk Audio In-Ceiling 6.5″ Round Speakers
- 1. Micca 2-Way In-Ceiling In-Wall Speaker
- Tools needed for installing in-ceiling speakers
- How to install ceiling speakers
List of Best Ceiling Speakers Reviews
10. Pyle Pair Flush Mount In-ceiling Universal Home Speaker
This pair of 6.5” speakers are compatible with Bluetooth. That means you can have music and other audible functions without the hassle of cables. You can control all the audio action in your offices, etc., through your Bluetooth compatible sound source.
After you purchase these polypropylene constructed speakers, you will find that a cut-out template is included. This helps make installation super easy. Also, a stain resistant coating on the speaker grills keeps them looking good to your guests.
With the flush style mounting, you do not lose any valuable office or waiting room space. Plus, their plug and play design keep operation issues to a minimum. The unfortunate fact about these speakers is that you can only hook up one device at a time.
9. JBL SP6CII 2-way, Round In-Ceiling Speaker
When you want to hear every high note you can, these 6 ½” speakers use titanium laminate tweeters to provide you those high notes. Then the rubber additive cuts down on any distortion that may occur when changing the volume.
Also, a titanium-based woofer produces those quality low notes that make your favorite music sound so grand. Measuring only 4 x 7 x 4 inches approx., these in ceiling speakers will be discreet and hardly noticeable.
If your home or office is a bit out of date, special dog-eared brackets help make retrofitting a possibility. After installation, if the color of the speakers does not match your room’s color scheme. You can always pain the speakers to match up. The speakers only use about 80 watts of power.
8. Klipsch R-1650-C In-Ceiling Speaker
At home or at the office, it is reasonable to expect your new speakers to put out the top quality sound. These 9 ½” speakers use a 1” tweeter and a 6 ½” woofer to get the sound you expect. The tweeter and woofer combine with the driver to produce top quality sound every time you use them.
Measuring about 11 x 11 x 6 inches in size, these speakers are designed to install easily. Not a lot of work is needed to make sure they fit in your ceilings. Also, it is possible to use these speakers as a center channel. But for best results, use them as a front or rear speaker combination.
Using only 35 watts, you can mount these flush style speakers in your walls or your ceiling. You get a little choice when it comes to locating these speakers.
7. Pyle Home High-End 8-Inch In-Ceiling Speaker System
Being able to adjust the treble tone is one of the features that make this set of speakers so attractive. Another feature that adds to that attractive nature is their 8” midbass and 1” tweeter. You should achieve great sound levels with these speakers.
Before installing, make sure you have at least ½” of space between the cutout and a wall stud. If you don’t you will have trouble with the locking tabs. Also, you get all the mounting hardware when you purchase these 300-watt speakers.
Each speaker measures approx. 10 ½” in size and their depth goes. To keep the speakers discreet the grills are white and mount flush to your ceiling. Good ceiling speakers can add to your home theater experience
6. Yamaha 2-Way In-Ceiling Speaker System
White is the standard go-to speaker color. That is probably because the majority of ceilings are painted white. This color scheme works well when you want your speakers to be hidden or discreet.
Also, each 8” speaker weighs over 4 pounds. Keep this in mind before you start installing and cutting holes. The overall size of these 120-watt speakers measures 9 by 7 by 5 inches. Their sleek design ensures that they will not stand out or be an eyesore after installation.
A top-quality magnet and sturdy cable posts ensure the quality of these speakers. They are not designed to produce good bass notes. But they work well with the higher musical tones. Also, they work well as a part of a 5.1 sound system.
5. Acoustic Audio in Ceiling/in Wall 5 Speaker Set
If you want to upgrade and enhance your home theater sound system, this may be the set to use. 5 speakers producing between 20-200 watts will make any movie viewing experience better. Better sound, better viewing.
5 ¼” woofers combine with the 12mm tweeters to give you the ultimate sound you want. To keep them discreet and matching your room’s décor, the grills and frames of the speakers are paintable.
Everything you need to install this speaker set is included in your purchase. Just double check before you leave the store. A variety of locations and uses make this speaker set very valuable and attractive. You can even use them outside to make your parties a lot better. Their low profile makes sure that they blend in with your room’s look.
4. Yamaha N3-Way In-Ceiling Speaker System
A swivel tweeter and the 6 ½” woofers work together to provide great sound for your music or viewing pleasure. Also, the 9 by 7 by 5-inch speakers bring a sleek look to your room of the office.
Then the 100-watt speakers produce up to 85 Decibels to make sure you can clearly hear every word and note. While you can use them as a part of a 5.1 home theater sound system, their base is not that great. You get good high notes and tones though.
The bad thing about these speakers is that to be covered by the limited warranty, you can only purchase these speakers through an authorized Yamaha dealer. Other than that, they should be able to fill your listening needs without hassle or long installation.
3. Silver Ticket In-Ceiling Speaker
To get the great sound distribution you get a pivoting tweeter built into this model. The tweeter combines with a 6 ½” woofer to keep all the notes and voices clear. The 16.5 magnet also contributes to your distortion free sound experience.
Some good news comes with this speaker. They are designed to withstand moisture. That means that you can use them in wet places like bathrooms, saunas and other areas that have high moisture content.
Also, these speakers will use between 40 and 80 watts to make sure you have enough power producing your favorite music. Its special flip munt style of installation means that you do not have to be a professional to install this speaker. Before you purchase you need to understand that this speaker is not sold in pairs.
2. Polk Audio In-Ceiling 6.5″ Round Speakers
The objective of speakers is to provide you with great sound every time you use them. These speakers with 6 ½” woofers and 1” tweeters do just that. They produce great sound. All the parts combine together to add to your listening pleasure.
Also, a rubber seal makes these speakers work just about anywhere. In your living room bathroom or wherever you need them. After taking them out of the box, you will find that only 3 steps are needed to install them in your ceiling.
Installation is made easier with all the enclosed hardware. Plus, you can paint them to make sure they do not clash with your room’s décor. After installation, these 100-watt speakers can fill an approx. 25 by 20 room with top quality sound.
1. Micca 2-Way In-Ceiling In-Wall Speaker
In ceiling speakers add a new dimension of sound quality. They add to your sound experience and make your movies or music better. With 8” woofers and a 1” tweeter, you cannot ask for more when it comes to great sound.
Measuring 10 by 14 inches approx., these 100-watt speakers are a must have for anyone serious about home theater and great listening experiences. All you need to install these speakers are a few basic hand tools. Then if their color doesn’t matchup with the room’s color, just paint them.
For best results, use a speaker box when installing. This keeps debris from falling into the speakers and ruining your nice set-up. The adjustable tweeter enables you to produce good sound distribution throughout the room
Tools needed for installing in-ceiling speakers
Even one of the top 10 best ceiling speakers in 2019 need tools to get them installed correctly. Here is a little list of tools to help you be properly prepared for installation of your new ceiling speakers:
- Safety goggles– you need to protect your eyes
- A sturdy ladder– or even a well-built step stool
- A stud finder– or hammer will do if you tap lightly
- Pencil and cutout– to get the hole dimension the right size
- A level– just to make sure you have the speakers installed at the same height
- A knife or box cutter– this helps make sure the drywall is cut properly
- A small saw– a keyhole saw is best. Also, you might want to drill a starter hole if it is easier for you
- Wire cutters– these are a must have for you to be able to connect the wires properly
- Screwdriver– usually this is a Phillips head screwdriver
How to install ceiling speakers
Now that you know what tools you need to use, here are some steps to help guide you when you go to install our new speakers:
- Location– make sure you make a wise choice in placing your speakers. You do not want a bunch of filled holes in your ceiling
- Map your wires– you need to make sure you have the best and safest route for the speaker wires. Avoid running parallel to house wiring. If you don’t you will produce a humming sound
- Remove any insulation– especially if it is blown in. You will lose insulation and cause a big mess
- Find the studs– once you have done that mark where your hole will go
- Make your outline– use the cut out to help you draw the lines correctly and cut inside the lines with your knife
- Cut the hole– use the keyhole saw to finish what you started with your nife. Stay inside the lines
- Lay your wires– make sure you have enough length to do the job right
- Connect the wires to the speakers– then insert the speaker back up into the hole. Use screws to secure them and then place the protective grill on.
When you want the best sound possible for your music or viewing activities, it pays to go with the best. Using one of the top 10 best ceiling speakers in 2019 is using the best on the market.
These speakers are designed to upgrade your sound system or home theater system and give you ultimate listening experiences. The key is not just getting the right speakers for you. It is also being able to install them correctly. It does not do any good to have top 10 best ceiling speakers in 2019 if they are not installed properly.