Listening to music today is not like it was in your father’s or grandfather’s day. Technology has changed the way we listen to music. neway technology has upgraded music listening is by developing the top 10 best Bluetooth audio receivers in 2019.
These little receivers make it easier to stream music to different Bluetooth compatible devices. When you are in the mood for your favorite music it makes sense to upgrade your music listening experience by adding the latest technological advantages that bring music listening to the next level.
Using one of the top 10 best Bluetooth audio receivers in 2019 is one of the smart ways to get better quality sound. To find out which audio receiver made our top 10 list, just continue to read our review. It is filled with the information you need to know.
- List of Bluetooth Audio Receivers Reviews
- 10. Friencity Bluetooth V4.1 Hands-Free Audio Receiver
- 9. Homespot Bluetooth Audio Receiver Adapter
- 8. StarTech.com BT2A Bluetooth Audio Receiver
- 7. Avantree aptX Low Latency Bluetooth Receiver
- 6. Mpow Bluetooth Receiver
- 5. Esinkin Bluetooth Audio Receivers
- 4. AUKEY Bluetooth Audio Receivers
- 3. Etekcity Wireless Bluetooth Audio Receivers
- 2. HomeSpot NFC-Enabled Bluetooth Audio Receivers
- 1. TP-Link NFC-Enabled Bluetooth 4.1 Receiver
- Your life may change for the better
- The advantage of using a Bluetooth Audio Receivers
- Related Posts
List of Bluetooth Audio Receivers Reviews
10. Friencity Bluetooth V4.1 Hands-Free Audio Receiver
Hands free is always a good thing when it comes to music listening or cellphone use. You still need to concentrate on what you are doing when using different devices. This receiver will give you 14 hours of solid music.
After the 14 hours, you will need to wait 1 or 2 hours while it recharges and gets back t full strength. After that, you can enjoy your music even up to 33 feet away from the receiver.
Its slide on feature does not turn off. This means that the receiver is always ready to serve you when you want to listen to your music. An RCA port provides you with connection options, plus you can hook up 2 Bluetooth devices at the same time.
9. Homespot Bluetooth Audio Receiver Adapter
It just takes 3 simple steps to connect your non-Bluetooth compatible devices with Bluetooth streaming. All the cables you need to do this are included with this adapter. The good news is that you should not lose any sound quality.
This adapter is equipped with aptX Low Latenc technology to help you convert your home stereo to modern technology. The 4.2 device is also backward compatible with its 2.1+EDR feature giving you up to 66 feet of signal freedom.
Also, the device supports the following features-AAC, SBC, Qualcomm aptX, giving you lots of options for music listening. Plus, the plug and play system plugs directly into your stereo without any downloading of additional software.
One press of the button is all it takes to alter your non-Bluetooth music sources. You can also hook up more than one device and use them at the same time.
8. StarTech.com BT2A Bluetooth Audio Receiver
This Bluetooth receiver does not need cables to work. You just use the NFC function to connect to just about any device you choose to use to stream your music. All the important ports are included on this receiver, so connectivity is not a problem.
Also, the compatibility list is quite long. Smartphones, tablets and even an iPod can use this device to help upgrade your music listening time. The Wolfson Digital-to-Analog converter provides you with the best quality of sound possible.
Then, its aptX Audio Codec helps make any pairing hassle free. You can stream music from your smartphone to your home stereo with this Bluetooth receiver. Everything you need to use is included in the box when you purchase this receiver.
7. Avantree aptX Low Latency Bluetooth Receiver
The title says it all. This receiver has the technology to enable you to connect your home stereo to your Bluetooth equipped music sources. Those sources can be any smartphone, tablet, PC, and even Amazon’s Echo Dot.
Plus, its auto connect capability makes sure that even the non-tech in the family can use this device with ease. Recharging is not an issue There is no internal battery to worry about. You just keep the device plugged in when you have it on.
Even with a 33-foot range, your lag time should be very minimal. As an added feature, you can use the built-in USB port to recharge your other devices that do have an internal battery. A 3.5 AUX port is also built into this device for more connection options.
6. Mpow Bluetooth Receiver
Having music your way s one of the joys that come with life. The 4.1 Bluetooth technology in this device makes sure you can stream your smartphone, etc., music to non-Bluetooth devices.
After hooking up your new Bluetooth receiver you can get up to 15 hours of music fun before it needs a new charge. Make sure not to overcharge or use more than a 5-volt charger to replenish the battery.
Once you have recharged the battery, you can stream your music up to 33 feet away. The best thing to do is before you purchase check the manual to see if this Bluetooth receiver is compatible with all your smart devices.
You also stay in control of all your devices through your cell phone. Plus, this receiver will work with 2 separate smart devices at the same time.
5. Esinkin Bluetooth Audio Receivers
Once you purchase this Bluetooth receiver, you get NFC and 4.0 capability. No buttons need to be pushed to get this unit to work with non-Bluetooth systems. All you do is just plug and play.
An LED indicator light lets you know what is happening. As long as you have stereo systems that support RCA or AUX plugs, you can attach this Bluetooth receiver. Plus, you get up to a 50-foot range. You do not have to be in the room to enjoy your music.
The slim design makes sure that your use of this Bluetooth receiver can be discreet. No one needs to know you are using it to stream your music. One tap and you are on your way to enjoying your favorite music through your expensive non-Bluetooth sound systems.
4. AUKEY Bluetooth Audio Receivers
Besides being able to stream music, this Bluetooth receiver has a built-in mic. This allows you to make hands free calls even when you are driving. Also, you can connect two devices and use them at the same time.
After you purchase this Bluetooth receiver, you get up to 33 feet of range and about 13 hours of music time. A simple recharge of the built-in battery will give you another 13 hours of music life.
All the cables you need are included in your purchase, giving you music listening options. This Bluetooth receiver can help make your life a lot simpler and easier. Plus, it can make sure you do not miss any calls. It is not hard to set up and LED indicator lights to let you know what is happening.
3. Etekcity Wireless Bluetooth Audio Receivers
Using 4.0 Bluetooth connection powers, you can stream your music or lectures effortlessly with your other non-Bluetooth sound systems. In addition to this, you get NFC, RCA, & AUX capabilities to make sure the sound you hear is top quality.
The standard 33-foot range is included on this Bluetooth receiver. After about 2 hours of charging, you can use the device for up to 10 hours. The receiver also uses A2DP and AVRC functions to make sure your music listening is hassle-free.
One good feature is that you can continue to use this receiver while it is charging. It has a manual on function, but it will shut off automatically if you stop using it. All the cables needed to use this Bluetooth receiver are included in the box.
2. HomeSpot NFC-Enabled Bluetooth Audio Receivers
When you are streaming music, you really do not want a lot of hassles or connection issues. This easy to use Bluetooth receiver make sure your listening pleasure is enhanced by being simple to operate and connect.
A couple of taps and you are good to go. You tap to pair up devices and tap again to connect. It is that simple. After purchasing this device, you can stream your music as far as 66 feet away.
Also, the standard RCA & AUX jack is built-in to this device. Its compatibility list is long, and you should check the manual to make sure your smart devices work with this Bluetooth receiver. With its 2.1+EDR capability, this receiver is also backward compatible.
1. TP-Link NFC-Enabled Bluetooth 4.1 Receiver
It doesn’t take much to listen to your music anymore. Just hook up this Bluetooth receiver and you can enjoy your music just about anywhere a compatible device is found. Also, the easy to use receiver has a long-distance range.
It will work up to 66 feet away, giving you plenty of listening options. Plus, the automatic on and off feature makes it easy to control. After turning it on, the built-in amplifier technology makes sure you clearly hear the audio.
Another great feature is that it helps extend your use of the ECHO system. This Bluetooth receiver makes sure you can use ECH anywhere within the range limits. The NFC capability allows for other connections to be made as well.
Your life may change for the better
Adopting a Bluetooth receiver into your life may bring a few benefits that will help you alter your life for the better. Here are those few benefits:
- Better access to your music– you are not stuck in one room when you want to listen to your music. You can get lots of range freeing you up to do those important tasks you need to get done.
- Quality of sound– Bluetooth has not enjoyed a great reputation when it comes to delivering the sound you want to hear. Yet, technology has upgraded Bluetooth’s abilities and you can relax to top-quality sound. Relaxing helps you get rid of stress and keeps you healthier.
- Easy to use– with no special apps or software to download, these Bluetooth receivers make it easy to use and bring you more convenience. Most receivers are the simple plug and play units and have no difficult or complicated controls to manipulate before you start hearing your music play.
The advantage of using a Bluetooth Audio Receivers
Wifi does have a longer range than Bluetooth frequencies but there are still some good advantages to use Bluetooth receivers over wifi compatible devices. Here are some of those advantages:
- Reliable connection– Bluetooth makes sure your connection between devices is far more reliable than wifi connections
- Wide compatibility– as long as a device has Bluetooth capability then the receivers can connect to it.
- Easier set-up– after one device is set to be discovered and the other to search, all you do is insert your PIN and you are connected.
- Less equipment – Bluetooth does not need routers and other devices to connect your devices together. Less equipment means savings on money and risks of damage. All you need are two Bluetooth equipped devices to make the connection
- Better security– Bluetooth does not have to stay on visible to be connected. This means you can keep hackers away but turning it back to invisible once you made your connection
- Shorter is better– because the range of Bluetooth is not very big, most people will not know you are even using it. Even with a range of 66 feet, people still would need to be in your yard or right next to your apartment to see that there is a Bluetooth signal visible
- Manual authorization– even if someone was able to detect your Bluetooth signal, you would still have to approve the connection. It is not easy to hack into a Bluetooth signal
Music listening is one of the great ways to relieve yourself of the stress that comes from daily life. Good music has a way of calming you down and getting you ready for what comes your way next.
Using one of the top 10 best Bluetooth audio receivers in 2019 is a great way to ease your stress and listen to your favorite music. You get top quality sound and great flexibility as you listen to your troubles away.
Checkout: Best Bluetooth Neckband Headphones