T-shirt printing can cost a lot, you have finally found the design you want to wear on your T-shirt. But the cost to have it pressed onto your clothing is a little expensive. One way to beat the cost is to use one of the top 10 best Heat Press Machines in 2020.
It is understandable that you do not want to pay a lot for T-shirt designs. That is why you can beat the expense by using your own heat press machine. Not only do you get your designs your way, but you can also save money while doing it.
Using the right machine can make all the difference. And when you own the machine you have a lot more control and freedom over how your T-shirts will look. When you want the best results, sometimes you have to do the work yourself.
- List of Best Heat Press Machine Review
- 10. F2C Pro Heat Press Machine -Best Heat Press Machines
- 9. ePhoto New Digital Heat Press Machine
- 8. F2C Pro 5 in 1 Digital Transfer Sublimation – Best Heat Press Machine
- 7. Fancierstudio DG T-Shirt Heat Press
- 6. Fancierstudio Heat Press -Best Heat Press Machines
- 5. Mophorn Heat Press -Best Heat Press Machines
- 4. VEVOR Heat Press Machine -Best Heat Press Machines
- 3. Fancierstudio Power Heat Press -Best Heat Press Machines
- 2. SINGER Magic ESP-2 Electronic Steam Portable -Best Heat Press Machines
- 1. Super Deal PRO Swing Away Heat Press Clamshell Machine
- The benefits of a heat press machine
List of Best Heat Press Machine Review
10. F2C Pro Heat Press Machine -Best Heat Press Machines
Using this machine doesn’t require a lot of hot wiring or renovation. It simply plugs into a standard wall socket and only uses about 800 watts of power to get the job done. Once you have it plugged in and warmed up, you can use the 10 by 12” deck to print your custom designs.
Plus, the digital control panel has everything you need on it. A digital display, control buttons a power rocker switch, and a fuse. Your electrical system is protected in case of an emergency. You can use either F or C temperature gauges ad the machine reaches up to 400 degrees F.
Also, your creativity should be satisfied as you can print on a variety of surfaces, including T-shirts, mouse pads and more. The opening and closing of the machine are all manually operated.
Also Checked: Best HDMI Splitters
9. ePhoto New Digital Heat Press Machine
With a Teflon coating, the 15 by 15” heat press deck should not stick to your garments. Also, once you take it out of the box, you can just plug it in and get right to work. The heat press machine is fully assembled and ready to go.
On top of that, you get a digital LCD display that gives you the time, the temperature, and control buttons. Just a touch from your finger sets you up and gets you going. Plus, you can program the timer to 999 seconds while setting the temperature up to 500 degrees F.
Then the aluminum deck is operated manually by the included handle. You get heavy pressure and high heat to make sure your designs come out just right. If you need it, a conversion chart form C to F is posted on the machine and in clear site.
8. F2C Pro 5 in 1 Digital Transfer Sublimation – Best Heat Press Machine
You can swing the deck a way to make sure you get your T-shirts and other products onto the deck with ease. Then, you can turn to the digital controller to make sure you have enough time and the right heat to do your work.
Plus, the 12 by 15” deck has a 360-degree rotation feature that makes work a lot easier. Also, the added attachments allow you to expand your heat press options. You can do mugs, hats, pads and more. You can satisfy just about anyone’s order with this machine.
Before you get started though, you need to double check and make sure the machine is level and sitting on a flat surface. That way you get the best results and build a quality reputation for your business. This 5 in 1 machine should handle your workload with ease.
7. Fancierstudio DG T-Shirt Heat Press
The clam style is the standard style that comes with almost every heat press machine. It is easy to use, provides the right pressure and makes sure you can get your product on the 15 by 15” deck with ease.
Also, with up to 500 degrees of heat, you can handle difficult projects with ease. Both the heat and time limits are controlled by a push of a button on the digital control panel. Once you are ready to go you can set your time and heat with ease. Plus, the pressure is adjustable as well.
This machine plugs into a standard 110 electrical outlet and only uses 1200 watts of power to do its job. Unfortunately, this is a straight flat press and cannot handle odd shaped products like mugs, etc. Teflon coating makes switching items easy.
6. Fancierstudio Heat Press -Best Heat Press Machines
The adjustable pressure knob makes sure you get the pressure you need when you need it. Just a simple twist and you can set the amount of pressure for the 9 by 12” deck. Plus, simple to use buttons on the digital control panel sets your temperature and timer levels.
Just a push of a finger gives you up to 500 degrees F and 999 seconds to do your work. Also, the manually controlled pressure plate is not hard to operate. Set your product up and pull down. It is that simple. The swing away function makes it even easier to use.
Once you have set your product in place, the Teflon coated deck applies both even temperature and pressure to make sure the job is done right. If there is an emergency the power button is right there and very easy to access.
5. Mophorn Heat Press -Best Heat Press Machines
Besides being a swing away style heat press machine, you get 4 other options in which to press designs or images on T-shirts, mugs, pads and other products. Using only 1050 watts of power, this machine can handle your orders without too much difficulty.
Also, the 15 by 15” deck gives you 360-degree rotation and a 999-second timer. Plus, indicator lights let you know which stage the machine is in. On top of that, the easy to use temperature control and timer buttons do not slow you down when you have a rush order.
Your job selection can be expanded as you get a mug press, hat press, and other attachments to make your work life a lot easier. Then you can adjust the amount of pressure you place on your products and the spring press deck makes sure that pressure is applied evenly.
4. VEVOR Heat Press Machine -Best Heat Press Machines
This 8 in 1 heat press machine makes sure you have the right tools to do your job well. The variety of presses available to you enables you to be an expert at the heat press and its products. Switching functions shouldn’t be that difficult either.
Also, to do your work properly, you get 1050 watts of power, up to 480 degrees F., and 360-degree rotation. In addition to those features, you also have a 999-second countdown timer to keep you on time. The swing away design allows you to set up and remove products without risk.
To keep you and your electrical system safe, a built-in fuse keeps overloading, etc., to a minimum. Then a Phillips screwdriver is the only tool you need when you need to swap attachments. Plus, your product options are almost unlimited with this 8 in 1 machine.
3. Fancierstudio Power Heat Press -Best Heat Press Machines
With its silicone gel based 15 by 15” deck, you shouldn’t have to much trouble placing and removing your T-shirts on this heat press machine. Also, up to 699 degrees of heat you get the help you make sure those transfers, etc., are pressed on the right.
Plus, a 999-second timer counts down, letting you know how much time is left before the product is ready. Then 1800 watts of power do most of the work as you set the heat press down on your garments. Just plug it into a standard 110 electrical outlet and you are good to go.
With the pressure adjustment feature, you can make sure you have the right amount of force to get the job done correctly. All the controls and limits are at your fingertips. The digital control panel holds the keys to your success.
2. SINGER Magic ESP-2 Electronic Steam Portable -Best Heat Press Machines
T-shirts and their designs are not the only garments that need the help of a heat press machine. Your fine clothing can use this steam press to make sure they look their best when you put them on. You get professional results with this steam press machine.
Plus, the 24 by 9” pressing surface makes it easier to use than an iron. Also, the auto shutoff feature comes with an emergency alarm when you forget to lift the lid on this machine. To get it to work, just plug it into a standard electrical socket.
There is ore good news. All the controls are very accessible and not hard to learn how to use. Soon you will be pressing your clothes like a pro. To find all the features and options you have, go through the owner’s manual carefully.
1. Super Deal PRO Swing Away Heat Press Clamshell Machine
The swing feature makes your heat press business more convenient. You save time in the placement and removal of your products. Plus, you get a 12 by 10” deck to work with. The triple coated deck makes sure the heat and pressure are evenly spread out for better results.
Also, the built-in fuse cuts down on your electrical risks as you work. Then you get a digital control panel to help you set the 999-second timer and the heat gauge. 4 buttons control both and make it easy for you to operate this heat press machine.
Once you are set up, the manual handle press and adjustable pressure control help you get the best result every time you use the machine. The LCD digital readout is very clear and not that difficult to read. You get a lot of garment options when you choose to use this heat press machine.
The benefits of a heat press machine
You may not think about it too much as you may not have much of a need for one of these machines. But the top 10 best heat press machine in 2020 comes with a lot of benefits to help you in your daily life.
Here are some of those benefits:
- Cost effective- these machines can be relatively inexpensive to operate and use
- Easy operation- even a child could operate one of these heat press machines. They are that easy to use
- The versatility factor- besides T-shirts and other clothing items, you can print images and designs on just about any product you have. The list of items is almost endless as they include tote bags, mugs, socks and a lot more. You just need the right attachments to do those different jobs
- Save time- the hot press machines do not take a lot of time getting the job done. Different items have different heat times but still, each one does not take up a lot of your time to get done
- Good graphics- these machines usually print clearly, and you can get a lot of colors transferred to your favorite items with ease
- Plug & Play- there is no software to download and the machine comes fully assembled. You just plug it in and get to work.
- Order size- that depends on you and how much you want to work. You can accept large or small orders. The machine handles any order size without complaint
- Freedom- you can choose which design or image you want to imprint on your items. Or you can accept custom orders without a problem
Custom printed T-shirt companies do not always offer the design you want on your T-shirts, mugs or other items. That is why one of the top 10 best heat press machines in 2020 is so vital. These machines put you in control of your designs and you can wear what you want.
You can help friends and family, or community teams save money and get the designs they want as well. Your contribution to the community will not go unnoticed.
Check: Best Fax Machines