Smoked meat is where it is at, get away from unhealthy fried meat or other styles of cooking non-vegetarian dinners. Instead, go with one of the top 10 best electric smokers in 2022. With their clean smoking capability, you can eat healthy smoked meat in no time.
You can also add a smoke flavor to some of your favorite vegetables if you wish. Create great meal meal with this version of cooking. Your results are all in how you use the smoker and what ingredients you put inside.
When you want a change of pace in your meal selection, opt to use one of the top 10 best smokers in 2022. Your family should love the change and give you a lot of praise. Go with the best equipment to make sure you get the best meal results
- List of Best Electric Smokers in 2022 Review
- 10. Masterbuilt MB20073716 -Portable Electric Smoker
- 9. Smoke Hollow SH19079518 Electric Smoker – Best Electric Smokers
- 8. Char-Broil Analog Electric Smoker – Best Electric Smokers
- 7. Masterbuilt 20078616 Electric Bullet Smoker
- 6. Southern Country Smokers – Best Electric Smokers
- 5. Smoke Hollow 26142E 26-Inch Electric Smoker
- 4. Char-Broil Deluxe Digital Electric Smoker
- 3. Bradley Smoker BS611 Original Smoker – Best Electric Smokers
- 2. Masterbuilt 20071117 30″ Digital Electric Smoker
- 1. Masterbuilt 20077515 Front Controller Electric Smoker – Best Electric Smokers
- The Pros and Cons of Smoked Food
- Here are Some of The Pros and Cons of Eating Smoked Food:
List of Best Electric Smokers in 2022 Review
10. Masterbuilt MB20073716 -Portable Electric Smoker
1400 watts of power bring you the smoking options you need to make sure your meat and other food items are smoked to perfection. Plus, you get two racks to place your food item s on. That gives you plenty of air circulation for the smoke to do its job.
Also, a built-in temperature gauge lets you see how hot the smoker is getting. Once you put you put your food inside this gauge should help you keep an eye on your food. In addition, you stay in control of the temperature as the control knob is on the power cord.
After you have finished smoking your favorite meats, a little apple cider vinegar and hot water will clean the smoker up nice and quick. Just mix it 50-50 in a spray bottle and go to work.
Also Checked: Best HDMI Splitters
9. Smoke Hollow SH19079518 Electric Smoker – Best Electric Smokers
Measuring approx. 18 by 19 by 16 inches in size, you should have a lot of room inside to smoke your favorite foods. Plus, the fully insulated smoker uses about 800 watts of power to electrically smoke your food items.
Once you place your food inside the smoker, the digital control panel helps you set the temperature and other settings. This enables you to smoke your food correctly and with little hassle. Inside the smoker are 3 chrome-coated smoking racks.
These hold a lot of food and should help prevent sticking when you need to remove those food items. A built-in timer makes sure you do not over smoke your food. The easy to use latch opens and closes the door easily while sealing in all that smoke and aroma the smoker produces.
8. Char-Broil Analog Electric Smoker – Best Electric Smokers
It may look like a safe to store your money but it really is a nice machine to safely smoke your food. The easy to use smoker simply plugs into a standard electrical wall outlet. Then the built-in temperature gauge lets you know your temperature settings.
Plus, the control panel is on the power cord, giving you lots of control over the smoker’s temperature range. There are two handles to relocate the smoker to another area for protection. Also, you get dual door latches to keep the seal nice and tight.
1,000 watts of power are used to smoke your favorite foods inside this approx. 20 by 33 by the 15-inch smoker. That is about 534 square inches of smoking space to use up. The double wall insulation prevents heat loss and extra electrical consumption while in use.
7. Masterbuilt 20078616 Electric Bullet Smoker
The lid comes with a large handle to make removal simple and easy. Then the extra front door gives you access to the smoking chamber to set up your smoking supplies. Once you take the lid off, you can access the two porcelain smoking racks.
These racks provide you with about 395 square inches of smoking space. Plenty of room smokes large meat cuts. After you get the smoker lit up, it will heat to about 400 degrees F and use about 1600 watts of power.
All the temperature controls are located on the long power cord. Removable chip, water, and grease tray make smoking a little simpler to do. On top of all this, the easy to read temperature gauge is located on the top of the lid. This smoker is convenient and easy to use.
6. Southern Country Smokers – Best Electric Smokers
Smokers do not have to be complicated to use. This model plugs into a standard electrical outlet and the power cord provides all the controls you need to get the right temperature for your food items. 3 legs keep the smoker nice and stable when in use.
Plus, you get 2 chrome plated racks providing you with up to 351 square inches of smoking fun. The wood handles should not get heated or burn your hands as you remove the lid. Sliding access doors lets you monitor the smoking process with ease.
In addition, the reflector panel helps distribute the heat. This ensures an evener cooking style and thoroughly smoked food items. Using 1500 watts of power, a 5 1/2 quart water pan, and the two chrome racks, this smoker should produce juicy and tender food products.
5. Smoke Hollow 26142E 26-Inch Electric Smoker
That is not a combination lock on the front door of this smoker. It is your temperature gauge letting you stay in control of the smoking process. One glance at it lets you know if you need t make any heat adjustments or leave the temperature alone.
Also, the power cord holds the temperature setting knob and plugs into a standard electrical outlet. You get your food smoked your way and only use about 1500 watts of power to do it. The wire handle on the front door should stay cool and not burn your hands.
In addition to all of this, you get 2 chrome plated racks providing you with about 1 1/3 cubic feet of smoking space. The approx. 36 by 19 by 16-inch smoker should hold a lot of food for you. Porcelain coated water pan and chip tray are also included.
4. Char-Broil Deluxe Digital Electric Smoker
An easy lock glass front door not only seals in smoke and flavor, etc., it also lets you keep an eye on your food. This helps you get the results you want. Plus, the double wall construction should prevent any heat loss or overuse of electrical power.
Also, the stainless steel and other construction materials make this a strong and durable smoker that should last you a long time. In addition, the LED control panel is easy to read as you get your settings lined up.
7 buttons including an interior light button, are all you need to handle your smoking chores. The digital display is also not hard to understand or read at a glance. A built-in timer lets you know when the smoking process is completed. The smoker measures approx. 18 by 16 by 32 inches in size.
3. Bradley Smoker BS611 Original Smoker – Best Electric Smokers
Measuring approx. 33 by 17 by 20 inches in size, this easy to use smoker provides you with a lot of smoking room. Get the foods you want to be preserved on the 4 removable racks and let the smoker do the rest.
Plus, you can use this smoker as a slow cooker as well. The slow cooker portion uses about 500 watts of power while the smoker portion uses only about 125 watts or power. Cooking and smoking controls are not difficult to master. They are located on the smoke generator to protect against damage.
Then adding the fuel t the smoker is simple. Just load up the self-feeder and forget about it. You will have a smoke until the smoking job is done. A simple on and off switch makes bringing power to the smoker easy. Just dial in the temperature you want and you are good to go.
2. Masterbuilt 20071117 30″ Digital Electric Smoker
5 buttons control the temperature, time and power settings. With the digital display, your fingertip can punch in the different settings you need and your smoking process will get off on the right foot. You can always check the display to see how much time is left to go.
Plus, inside the smoker are 4 smoking racks. More than enough room to handle your smoking needs on any given day. Also, the side loading system holds a removable tray that allows you to add more fuel without losing any smoke or heat.
The door opens left to right and is secured by a single latch that seals the inner chamber tight. When the smoking process is completed, just open the latch and flip the door open to remove your preserved food. Covered feet protect your floors from scratches and other damage.
1. Masterbuilt 20077515 Front Controller Electric Smoker – Best Electric Smokers
You can control the smoke exhaust with a little twist of your wrist. The easy to handle exhaust just needs its lid moved from side t side to make sure you get the right exhaust for your smoking process.
Also, the glass door lets you keep an eye on the 4 racks of food you have placed inside. Those racks provide about 730 square inches of smoking space and use only about 800 watts to smoke your food items. Rear handle and wheels make relocating this smoker quite simple and easy.
Once you have your food inside, the easy to use control panel lets you find your settings without too much difficulty. The blue LED display keeps you informed of what is happening inside the smoker. Redesigned drip and wood chip trays make using this smoker simple and easy without losing heat, etc.
The Pros and Cons of Smoked Food
The jury is still out on how healthy smoked foods are for you. That means that there are plenty of pros and cons to eating smoke foods and using an electric smoker. Using one of the top 10 best electric smokers in 2022 should not really affect your health in any way.
Here are Some of The Pros and Cons of Eating Smoked Food:
- High in proteins- these foods retain their nutritional value and come back with the protein you need to have a healthy body and diet.
- Great flavor- depending on your smoking ingredients and marinating process, you get great smoke flavor while not allowing your meats to soak up any harmful ingredients from the smoke itself
- Extends the life of food- once smoked your food lasts longer and saves your money. You do not have to be in a hurry to consume the dishes you have prepared
- Less grease- the drip trays catch the falling grease and keep it from your food. This makes your meats and vegetables healthier and better tasting.
- Convenient to use- you can just set your smoker and forget about it. That is after you place the food items you want smoked inside.
- Kills bacteria- smoking also slows the growth of other bacteria that may form on those foods cooked in an alternative method
- Loss of moisture- foods may dry out too quickly as it is difficult to keep the moisture level at premium settings
- May attract carcinogens- these would come through the smoke itself and some people say the amount is too large to safely eat smoked foods. There are ways t prevent this from happening
- Loss of vitamins- Thiamine and vitamin C may be lost during the smoking process
- Cost- can be costly due to the high energy use and other smoking ingredients involved
Smoked foods provide excellent flavor to normal foods. These foods are great o eat because they taste so well. That is why using one of the top 10 best electric smokers in 2022 is a smart move to make.
These smokers lock in flavor while making your food tender, juicy and fun to eat. Plus, with all the easy to use controls, you can get your smoked food the way you want it.
Related Post: Best Smoker Grills