A good childhood has lots of options with video and computer games, sports and other activities, children these days have a lot to do. One activity where they have lots of fun is dirt bike riding. Getting your child one of the top 10 best dirt bikes for kids in 2020 is one way to make sure your child has a memorable childhood.
They can entertain themselves, have fun with friends and learn how to handle falls when the bike doesn’t do what they want. A good dirt bike will handle all the rough treatment your child throws its way.
One way to learn which are the top 10 best dirt bikes for kids in 2020 is to continue reading our review. It is filled with the information you need to find one of the best of the best dirt bikes on the market today.
- List of 10 Best Dirt Bikes for Kids Reviews
- 10. Barbie Dynacraft Bike
- 9. Vroom Rider Battery Operated 6V Kids Dirt Bike
- 8. Trolls Girls BMX Street/Dirt Bike
- 7. Dynacraft Hot Wheels Boys BMX Street/Dirt Bike
- 6. Yamaha Moto 16″ BMX Bike
- 5. Dynacraft Magna Throttle Boys BMX Street/Dirt Bike
- 4. Hot Wheels Dynacraft Boys BMX Street/Dirt Bike
- 3. Prathai BMX Yamaha Bike
- 2. Dynacraft Magna Boys BMX Street/Dirt Bike
- 1. Dynacraft Magna Gravel Blaster Boys BMX Street/Dirt Bike
- Here are some of those benefits that come from dirt biking fun:
- What to look for in a dirt bike for kids
- Related Posts
List of 10 Best Dirt Bikes for Kids Reviews
10. Barbie Dynacraft Bike
Your young child can look good to her young friends with this Barbie designed dirt bike. All the Barbie graphics help her look cool as she rides down the street or through the dirt. If she is not confident in her balance, training heels can help her ride.
Also, she is in complete safety as the bike comes with both front and back braking systems. She can keep the bike under control no matter how fast she goes. Then she can carry snacks or other necessities in her handle bar handbag.
Plus, the 18” bike uses all-terrain tires, so she can bike on almost any surface flat or not. With the sturdy and durable frame, the bike should handle the rough treatment your daughter dishes out.
9. Vroom Rider Battery Operated 6V Kids Dirt Bike
When your child gets tired pedaling through dirt, they can switch to battery power. The 6 volts of power enables your child to get home safely when their legs are worn out. Low light conditions are not a problem as the battery powers the functioning headlight.
Also, you do not have to worry about your child going to fast. The maximum battery speed is 2 mph. Then for balance, the bike comes with removable training wheels. The solid grips help keep your child’s hands on the handle bars. Plus, protective coverings protect those hands from bumps and accidents.
In addition to this, this bike designe to hold up to 55 pounds of weight. It made for children between the ages of 3 and 5. The durable plastic parts work hard to keep this bike in shape for a long time.
8. Trolls Girls BMX Street/Dirt Bike
The convenient handbrakes allow your little girl to keep from going to fast. She stays in control of the bike by keeping her speed down with a quick pull of her fingers. The 16” bike comes with both front and rear tire brakes for better stopping power.
Before your young girl gets started, she can pack snacks or other needed items in the handle bar bag. Its dual zippered pockets hold enough snacks for her and her friends. Then when her confidence grows you can remove the training wheels and let her ride like a grown up.
Plus, the all-terrain tires should get her across smooth and rocky surfaces with ease. The frame and forks are protected by a guarantee, while the approx. 32.5 x 22 x 44 inch bike can hold up to 88 pounds.
7. Dynacraft Hot Wheels Boys BMX Street/Dirt Bike
Bring your boy’s favorite indoor toy cars to his biking world. This hot wheel themed bike uses 14” tires to help him get around the neighborhood. Then the 6.5 x 16 x 34.25″ frame is durable and long lasting.
To make his bike riding more fun, the hand grips move like a real motorcycle’s and uses real sounds.
The gauges will light up as well when he moves those grips back and forth. Plus, the two-tone colors on the bike and wheels will have your boy looking cool every time he rides it.
In addition to this, the bike will hold up to approx. 70 pounds of weight. It is made for those boys between the ages of 4 and 7 years.
6. Yamaha Moto 16″ BMX Bike
Bring the excitement of Yamaha to your child’s cycling fun time. The Yamaha look will have your child looking like part of the crowd. This 16” bike uses knobby tires to handle all the terrain and surfaces your child will ride over.
Plus, the motor cross fenders help keep the dirt away from your child as they ride through the dirt and mud. Standard pedals and front brakes work together to keep your child in control of his or her speed.
One speed is all it takes to make sure your child has a lot of cycling fun as they grow up. The bike will hold up to 100 pounds of weight. Also, the training wheels are removable.
5. Dynacraft Magna Throttle Boys BMX Street/Dirt Bike
The 20” tires on this boy’s bike make sure your child can get a lot of exercises while having more than enough fun. When your child is not riding the bike, they can prop it up with the included kickstand. The steel frame will handle a lot of tough punishment.
Beside the large tires, this 35 x 26 x 54″ bike packs a lot of extras. A lifetime warranty, a 105-pound weight capacity, and pedal brakes. Everything you and your child need for a great childhood. Boys up to the age of 10 can use this bike with ease.
With the adjustable seat, this bike can grow with your child. Padding along the frameworks to prevent your boy from being injured after an accident.
4. Hot Wheels Dynacraft Boys BMX Street/Dirt Bike
As your boy grows up, you can dispense with the training wheels. The removable wheels are there till your child is ready to balance on their own. Then the 16” bike uses all-terrain tires to make sure your boy can ride over all surfaces with ease.
Also, with the adjustable seat, this bike can grow with your child. The bike is made to handle the extra weight that comes over the years of growing up. The weight capacity caps off at roughly 80 pounds.
Then the orange, red, and black colorings will help your child stand out in low light conditions. This keeps them safe when daylight begins to go. A handlebar shield also works to protect your child from accidents.
3. Prathai BMX Yamaha Bike
Even though it has removable training wheels, your child can still look good riding around the neighborhood. Once their confidence has been built, you can remove the wheels easily.
Also, with the chain protector feature, there is no fear of having your child’s clothing get caught in the chain links. Your child can ride worry free. Then the 12” bike has your child riding low to the ground for an even cooler look.
Some assembly is required. After 30 minutes, your child should be riding around the street on their new bike. Coaster brakes, 16 spoke tires, and solid hand grips keep your child in control of their riding fun.
Then the large knobby tires keep the traction under your child. He can ride across almost any terrain without slipping and falling.
2. Dynacraft Magna Boys BMX Street/Dirt Bike
Being able to hold 80 pounds is an achievement for anyone or anything. That includes this boy’s dirt bike. The maximum weight it holds is 80 pounds. But it still offers your child lots of opportunities to have fun on those boring days when there is nothing to do.
After getting on the bike, your child is protected by the handlebar padding. It keeps your child from hurting himself when he falls. Before he gets his confidence, removable training wheels keep the bike balanced.
Then a chain guard makes sure clothing does not accidentally get caught in the chain and cause your child any harm. With coaster brakes and the other safety features, your child can ride worry-free.
1. Dynacraft Magna Gravel Blaster Boys BMX Street/Dirt Bike
On a 12” bike your child should not have far to fall. They also should not hurt themselves when they do. To add to your child’s safety, this bike comes with a chain guard and handlebar pad. Your child will protect as they ride.
Also, the bright green color keeps them very visible in low light conditions. Measuring 6.75 x 14.5 x 28″ in size, this bike can hold up to 50 pounds of weight It made for children between the ages of 3 and 5.
Plus, the adjustable training wheels let you keep the bike balanced as your boy grows up. When his confidence is strong, then you can remove the wheels and let your boy ride freely.
Health benefits of dirt bikes for kids
Getting a dirt bike for your child is not making them miss out of the benefits that come with cycling. In fact, one of the top 10 best dirt bikes for kids in 2020 has lots of health benefits you want your child to have.
Here are some of those benefits that come from dirt biking fun:
- Heart health- your child’s heart gets plenty of workouts to make sure it stays healthy as you boy or girl grows up
- Builds body strength- not just in your child’s legs, but in their arms and body in general. Your child can be stronger and healthier at the same time
- Builds balance- this is a very important part of overall health Without good balance your child could easily slip, fall and hurt themselves.
- Builds endurance- your child can last longer on the playing field because their endurance has been built up riding their bike
- Fresh air- everyone knows that getting out in the fresh air helps your overall health. Your lungs get stronger and your body gets better nutrition
- Exercise- every child’s body needs good exercise. This helps their bones to grow normally and be healthy
- Keeps the fat off- a good bike can help your child stay out of the unhealthy fat zone that comes from playing video games. They can burn calories and keep their weight down as they grow up. They also learn how to stay fit and trim when they get older
- Stimulates the brain- having a healthy and very active brain helps your kids in other activities as well.
What to look for in a dirt bike for kids
To find one of the top 10 best dirt bikes for kids in 2020, here are some items that help make your search a lot easier.
- No-slip grips- you want to make sure your kid’s hands stay on the bike
- Safety features- the more the merrier. Chain guards, handle bar pads, soft seats, and ore work together to keep your child safe from injury
- Good tires- you want those tires to be all-terrain or knobby. This helps with traction and helps keep your child on the bike over rough terrain
- Adjustable seat- you want the bike to grow with your child, so they can use it for a long time
- A steel frame- durability and strength are found in steel. This construction material helps the bike last a long time
- Bright colors- you want your child to stay visible in low light conditions, Bright colors will do that for you
One way to contribute positively to your child’s childhood is to make sure they have a good bike One of the top 10 best dirt bikes for kids in 2020 is one way to achieve that goal.
Your child will be able to build confidence, make better friends and have a lot of fun at the same time. These bikes are made to grow with your child and support their weight with ease.
Checkout: Best 3 Wheel Scooters for Kids